Monday 21 September 2009

Wow, look at that...

It's been so long since I've posted in here that the 2nd-last post is a Panic at the Disco picture post! This is hilarious because that band split into two almost 3 months ago. So, for what it's worth, Brendon and Spencer are now Panic! at the Disco, and Jon and Ryan have run along to do their own thing and called themselves The Young Veins.

This was all very traumatic at the time, and is still actually quite sad - all of their close friendship and interconnectedness was a big reason for my loving them! Plus, Ryan-Spencer-best-friends-from-childhood! Oh shoosh you don't understand! But hey, it's all good. They seem to all be still friends and both bands are doing what they love, what more could you ask for, huh?

Don't answer that question.

~~~~

So did I even post in here about Public Enemies? Woah. I was so ridiculously excited about that film and then didn't even come here and rant about it! But you may have seen my faily mini-reviews on Twitter.

In summary: Johnny Depp is awesome and completely owns my acting heart. But you already knew that. The film was... meh. Nice enough but could've been better.

~~~~

What other films have I seen? Hmmm. Oh yeah, NONE. lol. I've watched a few on DVD I suppose. The Boat That Rocked. Which rocked. Loved it. Ummm...

Oh I dunno.

~~~~

Work-wise, I'm going to be stage managing a concert in December. That will at least be some very handy Christmas money. Ha, my working life is so packed that my only busy moment is 3 months away! Woo. Of course I don't actually mind that. It's not like I'm sitting around here twiddling my thumbs. I'm busy eating ice cream and surfing the net, of course.

Why would anyone twiddle their thumbs anyway? That is one of MANY sayings I just don't get.

~~~~

I just realised I missed the deadline for next year's Showcast directory. I hadn't decided what to do, it's $130 and I probably needed a new photo, so.... well, that's that. I think I can join up on the website anytime if I decide I want to. Which I don't think I do. Maybe. *shrug*

~~~~

How about a new regular segment (yes, let's pretend I'm a TV show!) - lyrics at the end of a post. Quick, someone think up a catchy name for it!

from Northern Downpour by Panic! at the Disco:

If all the world is but a dream...
fantastic posing greed,
then we should feed our jewelery to the sea.
For diamonds do appear to be
just like broken glass to me.
~~~

1 comment:

Mr B said...

Hey summara, how are you and your lovely children?