Wednesday 22 April 2009

A meme

The fabulous Maggie at http://bootstrap-productions.blogspot.com/ (don't know why I can't make links atm, it just won't let me do html...) tagged ME for this meme... so, in the interests of reviving my slack-arse blogging career...

1. Are you a male or female: If you don't know that already, then I just don't know what to do with you....

2. Describe yourself: Layered. Like an onion.

3. How do you feel about yourself: Increasingly comfortable with my own body and my own personality. Enjoying figuring myself out.

4. Describe your parents: Gosh. That's actually quite hard. My dad's one of those men with a very successful and respected work life but a topsy-turvy personal life. H's always been the one to suuport me 110% no matter what. My mum, scarily, enough, is a lot like me, and I'm aiming to not turn out like her (isn't that what most young women aim for? How many succeed?). She also always supports me, but the support comes with an air of just-doing-my-duty a lot of the time.

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriends: Gosh. I keep answering this and deleting because it's too much detail, or not enough detail, or just weird.
Um. Adam in year 7 was a ery good looking, genuine guy with cool-group peer pressure issues. Chris in year 12 was an amazingly caring young guy who, as far as I know, just suddenly stopped loving me but we actually stayed great friends. Different Chris was a snobby North Shore boy who I think was really just a rebound guy and I dumped him on New Year's Day. MEAN.

6. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Married. It's good. It's life. It's up and down.

7. Describe your current location: Next to my back window, in western Sydney. Inside my coolish townhouse under a fresh blue cloudy sky. The ugly blocks of flats next door spoil it.

8. Describe where you want to be: Oh, any place will do, if it's near my family and there are lots of opportunities around.

9. Your best friend(s) is/are: wise, loving, searching for something.

10. Your favorite color is: sky blue (gazes out the window...)

11. You know that: mostly, people are good.

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: How Did We Get Here?

13. What is life to you: My children, and my dreams.

14. What is the best advice you have to give: Be brave. Be honest. Be yourself.

Be Tagged, if you wish!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish to be tagged!!! :-)

Sumara said...

Excellent! *tag*